This is an easy way to add a healthy meal to your diet. Barley, being very rich in fiber content and Crispy Corn adds a delightful flavor to it. On top of it different Capsicums and Spring Onions add an appealing color to the eye.
- 1/4 cup Barley, washed and drained
- 4 tbsp sweet corn
- 1/2 cup chopped red,green and yellow Capsicum
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Cilantro
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Spring Onions
- 1/2 tsp Sugar(optional)
- 1 tsp roasted Cumin powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt as per taste
- Add Barley and Sweet Corn in a pressure cooker with 1 cup water. Let it cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the heat to escape and drain the left out water. Let it cool.
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss lightly. Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.