- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup onion cubes
- 1/2 cup cubed babycorn
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup red and green capsicum cubes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of fine chopped garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped basil leaves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add ginger and saute till it browns lightly
- Add basil leaves and mix well. Let it now cool completely.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well.
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss lightly. Refrigerate. Just before serving add the dressing to the salad and toss well. Serve immediately.